Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Swappa featured on Extremis

Swappa has been featured on Extremis, a great blog dedicated to the mobile devices, the mobile web, and the mobile life.

Check it out:
http://www.extremis.com/swappa-android-for-a-new-model/

I have recently upgraded to the Nexus S… which was the first phone to run Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Android 3.0 Honeycomb hasn’t even been launched yet, but I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve anxiously waiting to open new presents. I will surely purchase one of the first tablets released with the new Android system. This would be a very expensive obsession… except for the help of services like Swappa. Swapping out my old Android allows me to recoup most of my costs and help pay for my new upgrade.
As we see new Androids with dual-core processors, NFC technology, 3D displays, and even biometric scanners… it’s great to have a resource that allows us to recycle the old as we find the new features needed to improve our mobile lives. 

Thanks for the mention, Extremis. The author, Steven, is a certified Android device junky. I can't wait to see his devices start showing up on Swappa...

No comments:

Post a Comment