Thursday, January 20, 2011

Swappa featured on This Green Machine

This Green Machine, a great Android blog, has featured a write up on Swappa, a new way to buy and sell used Androids.

Sometimes devices can stand the test of time and age gracefully (Nexus One), and others are quickly forgotten (Motorola Devour).  So what happens if you just bought your Android phone and are already pining for another?  Have no fear, Swappa.com is here.
It's harder than you'd expect getting noticed and mentioned when still trying to get rolling, so thanks This Green Machine.

4 comments:

  1. This is really an awesome read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am anticipating perusing new articles. Keep doing awesome!. 먹튀폴리스

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info. Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. 야한동영상

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this site because so much useful stuff on here. Enjoyed reading through this, very good thankyou . 국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this website its a master peace ! Glad I found this on google . Interesting, will come back here again. 중국야동넷

    ReplyDelete